Sauce Labs is the only cloud-based testing platform to offer the most up-to-date browser/OS combinations, mobile emulators & simulators, plus real device support.
Integration with Zebrunner allows users to:
- Launch tests against Sauce Labs environment via Zebrunner UI
- View remote web driver session artifacts (such as video recording, session log and metadata) on test results page
- Have access to Hub credentials in Quick Access pane on test runs view
Note: integration is supported on a per-project basis, meaning that different projects in Zebrunner can be connected to different Sauce Labs accounts.
- Your Zebrunner account should have Administrator role within a project, where integration needs to be enabled.
The following steps needs to be completed to configure Sauce Labs integration:
- Log in to your Sauce Labs workspace
- Click on the Account icon (top right corner) and select User settings in the dropdown menu
- Copy username and access key. From driver creation string copy hub url with protocol only
- Log in to your Zebrunner account and go to Integrations section of a project, where integration needs to be configured
- In the grid of available integrations find Sauce Labs tile and click on it
- Enter your hub url, username (or email) and access key to the corresponding fields and hit Save
Integration is now configured. You can check if Sauce Labs is configured properly and reachable by clicking on Test button. Additionally, it can be enabled or disabled if needed by clicking power icon in the upper right corner.
Launching tests against Sauce Labs#
With integration configured it is now possible to launch tests against Sauce Labs Selenium hub. In order to do so, go to Launcher view on test runs page, select a suite you want to launch and pick Sauce Labs from the list of available testing platforms. You'll have access to capability generator as it is provided by Sauce Labs. Web driver session artifacts will be accessible on test details view automatically. Additionally, LambdaTest hub credentials will be seen to project members with role of Engineer (or higher) in Quick Hub Access pane.
Note: Sauce Labs will only be visible as an option for Launcher if it is enabled in integration settings.