LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross-browser testing platform that helps in both manual and automated browser compatibility testing. Users can perform live interactive testing of their website or web app on a combination of 2000+ different browsers and operating systems right from their own browser.
Integration with Zebrunner allows users to:
- Launch tests against LambdaTest environment via Zebrunner UI
- View remote web driver session artifacts (such as video recording, session log and metadata) on test results page
- Have access to Hub credentials in Quick Access pane on test runs view
Note: integration is supported on a per-project basis, meaning that different projects in Zebrunner can be connected to different LambdaTest accounts.
- Your Zebrunner account should have Administrator role within a project, where integration needs to be enabled.
The following steps needs to be completed to configure LambdaTest integration:
- Log in to your LambdaTest workspace
- Click on the Account icon (top right corner) and select Profile in the dropdown menu
- Copy username and access token
- Log in to your Zebrunner account and go to Integrations section of a project, where integration needs to be configured
- In the grid of available integrations find LamdaTest tile and click on it
- Enter your hub url, username (or email) and access key (token) to the corresponding fields and hit Save
Integration is now configured. You can check if LambdaTest is configured properly and reachable by clicking on Test button. Additionally, it can be enabled or disabled if needed by clicking power icon in the upper right corner.
Launching tests against LambdaTest#
With integration configured it is now possible to launch tests against LambdaTest Selenium hub. In order to do so, go to Launcher view on test runs page, select a suite you want to launch and pick LambdaTest from the list of available testing platforms. You'll have access to capability generator as it is provided by LambdaTest. Web driver session artifacts will be accessible on test details view automatically. Additionally, LambdaTest hub credentials will be seen to project members with role of Engineer (or higher) in Quick Hub Access pane.
Note: LambdaTest will only be visible as an option for Launcher if it is enabled in integration settings.