BrowserStack is the world’s leading software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 15 global data centers. This cloud platform provides instant access to 2,000+ real mobile devices and browsers on a highly reliable cloud platform that effortlessly scales as testing needs grow.
Integration with Zebrunner allows users to:
- Launch tests against BrowserStack environment via Zebrunner UI
- View remote web driver session artifacts (such as video recording, session log and metadata) on test results page
- Have access to Hub credentials in Quick Access pane on test runs view
Note: integration is supported on a per-project basis, meaning that different projects in Zebrunner can be connected to different BrowserStack accounts.
- Your Zebrunner account should have Administrator role within a project, where integration needs to be enabled.
The following steps needs to be completed to configure BrowserStack integration:
- Log in to your BrowserStack workspace
- Click the Account icon and select Settings in the dropdown menu
- Copy username and access key from Automate section of settings
- Log in to your Zebrunner account and go to Integrations section of a project, where integration needs to be configured
- In the grid of available integrations find BrowserStack tile and click on it
- Enter your hub url, username (or email) and access key to the corresponding fields and hit Save
Integration is now configured. You can check if BrowserStack is configured properly and reachable by clicking on Test button. Additionally, it can be enabled or disabled if needed by clicking power icon in the upper right corner.
Launching tests against BrowserStack#
With integration configured it is now possible to launch tests against BrowserStack Selenium hub. In order to do so, go to Launcher view on test runs page, select a suite you want to launch and pick BrowserStack from the list of available testing platforms. You'll have access to capability generator as it is provided by BrowserStack. Web driver session artifacts will be accessible on test details view automatically. Additionally, BrowserStack hub credentials will be seen to project members with role of Engineer (or higher) in Quick Hub Access pane.
Note: BrowserStack will only be visible as an option for Launcher if it is enabled in integration settings.